The industry is changing and helical anchors are a viable cost-effective option, using less equipment and manpower compared to the traditional options of over excavations, caissons or driven piles.
At Landwehr Construction, we can help you with:
- Temporary Anchor Support
- Bracing Rentals & Bracing Plans
- Design-Build Projects
- Load Bench Testing
- Tiebacks/Soil Screws/Slope Stabilization
- Permanent Foundation Support
- Solar Helical Pile/Ground Screw
Why Use Helical Anchors?
Helical Anchors offer a quick, safe and efficient installation. Because there is little or no disturbance to the site and soil will not be removed from the site, helical anchors are a great option for ecologically sensitive sites. In addition, we are able to install helical anchors in tight spaces and in any type of weather, including frost. Load can be applied immediately and the options for removal is quick and efficient.
When Should Helical Anchors Be Used?
Helical anchors are a great solution for the following types of projects:
- New Commercial Construction
- Solar Foundations
- Frost Heaving Stabilization
- Light/Traffic Sign Pole Bases
- Temporary Structural Support
- Residential Foundations
It’s About Torque
Helical anchor design capacities are achieved from the installation torque. Landwehr uses a wireless torque monitoring system to read and record these torques.
Advantages of our torque monitoring system include:
- State-of-the-art technology
- Accuracies of +/- 0.3%
- Record torque in real-time
- Constant monitoring of each anchor
- Angle and depth monitoring
- Created torque logs are easily shared