Website Landwehr Construction
If It Involves Construction, It Involves Landwehr.
Landwehr Construction, Inc.
Job Title: Marketing Internship
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
Date: April 14, 2021
Current enrollment in a post-secondary program with emphasis in Graphic Design, Marketing, or Business.
Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
Course work related to social media and digital campaigns
Outreach to targeted markets, ability to pull analytics
Uses numbers and data to tell a story
Develop a yearlong campaign for customer outreach and social media messages. Campaign development from May 2021 to April 2022.
Nature and Scope
Landwehr Construction, Inc. is a fifth-generation company with its original start in 1895. Landwehr Construction, Inc. is a diverse construction company focusing in areas including, but not limited to, demolition, box culverts, highway heavy, utility, crane rental, energy and helical piers. Landwehr Construction, Inc. employs both union and non-union staff and works primarily in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Iowa.
This position will be located at the St. Cloud corporate office. Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. Start and end times will vary according to workload.
This position will interact with all levels of personnel within the company including union and non-union employees, leadership, department managers and support personnel. Additionally, the position may interact with various trade associations, labor unions, and governmental entities based on project needs.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Landwehr Construction, Inc. team in daily administrative tasks (opening mail, answering and directing phone calls, laminating, stocking supplies, making the store runs, etc.)
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Perform market analysis and research on competition.
- Coordinate marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web).
- Prepare promotional presentations.
- Distribute marketing materials.
- Organize marketing events.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Character attributes/behavioral expectations/prior experiences:
- Must be a team player, collaborative.
- Promote positive attitude.
- Open, honest and consistent communicator.
- Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity.
- Analytical abilities.
- Steward of company culture.
- Be coachable.
- Must be able to display a professional manner at all times.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and manage own time efficiently.
- Must be willing to accept and adapt to change and a fast-paced environment.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, meet deadlines, and communicate with those requesting project help.
Landwehr Construction, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.