Website Landwehr Construction
If It Involves Construction, It Involves Landwehr.
Landwehr Construction, Inc. is a fifth-generation company with its original start in 1895. Landwehr Construction, Inc. is a diverse construction company focusing in areas including, but not limited to, demolition, box culverts, highway heavy, utility, crane rental, energy and helical piers. Landwehr Construction, Inc. employs both union and non-union staff and works primarily in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Iowa.
COME GROW WITH US!
We are seeking a (internal/external) customer experience specialist addition to our team who is ready to handle a variety of job tasks in a fast-paced, fun, collaborative company. A positive can-do attitude is a must!
The person who fills this role successfully will be focused on making a positive impact on people in every interaction – phone, in-person, and/or electronically. S/he will believe in giving the customer or employee the best experience possible. This is a very impactful “impressionist” of our company.
- Primary responsibility to answer incoming calls and transfer them appropriately.
- Assist the HR, Office Management and Marketing departments in various work projects and assignments.
- Serve as point of contact for deliveries, walk-ins and employees.
- Maintain the “public” areas including lobby, training room, conference rooms and break rooms. May include ordering food for meetings, stocking fridge, organize and keep tidy.
- Maintain office supply room including ordering supplies, organize and keep tidy.
- Obtain, open, and distribute mail to appropriate departments and employees.
- Assist with maintaining social media sites for marketing, branding, careers, etc.
- Complete special projects as requested and performs other duties as assigned.
This position will interact with all levels of personnel within the company including union and non-union employees, leadership, department managers and support personnel. Additionally, the position may interact with various trade associations, labor unions, and governmental entities based on project needs.
Required skills/experience include:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
English proficiency and fluency
Excellent knowledge and experience with MS Office suite
Strong familiarity and experience using social media and digital campaigns
High attention to detail
Ability to multi-task and handle high activity and fast-paced environment
This position will be located at the St. Cloud corporate office. Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. Start and end times will vary according to workload.
Landwehr Construction, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Marketing – Office – Human Resources – Administrative Assistant – Customer Service