Website Landwehr Construction
If It Involves Construction, It Involves Landwehr.
Job Title: Yard Associate/Field Support
Job Type: Hourly
Date: August 18, 2020
Company Environment: Landwehr Construction, Inc. is a fifth-generation company with its original start in 1895. Landwehr Construction, Inc. is a diverse construction company focusing in areas including, but not limited to, demolition, box culverts, highway heavy, utility, crane rental, energy and helical piers. Landwehr Construction, Inc. employs both union and non-union staff and works primarily in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Iowa.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes a strong culture of safety throughout the organization
- Delivering parts and equipment to job sites
- General labor work
- Basic maintenance
- Assist with securing equipment and small tool rentals as needed
- Troubleshoot and problem solve situations that occur throughout the work day
- Receive/verify and maintain inventory of various small tools/supplies, and miscellaneous construction materials
- Maintain yard in an orderly fashion
- Operate heavy equipment as needed
- Assist with snow removal operations
Character attributes/behavioral expectations/prior experiences:
- Must be a team player
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Has an interest in civil construction and is eager to learn
- Open, honest and consistent communicator.
- Must be able to display a professional manner when dealing with your peers, customers, and vendors at all times
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and manage own time efficiently
- Must be willing to accept and adapt to change and a fast-paced environment
- Needs to be able to take and give directions from and to others
- Must be an independent thinker
- Valid driver’s license and CDL.
Landwehr Construction is an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.